What is a vectorized logo?
A logo that can be used for printing purposes called ‘vector logo’. You can enlarge vectorized logo for any size and it will not loss quality as vectorized logo won’t get pixelated. Alternatively, scaling up a non-vectorized or bitmap logo can result loss of quality while enlarging.
What we do while logo vectorization process?
- To produce qualitative vectorization results, we reproduce all the logo outlines
- Choose a color scheme for preserving original colors of logo
- Reproduce shadows, glows and reflections – as a part of full vectorization
- Convert low resolution logos into high-quality vector logos
- Vectorize without changing the original fonts/text/style
- Change logo file into AI, SVG, EPS, PDF formats
- Convert logo to vector manually (vectorizing logo by hand without using any online software)
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure and experienced graphic designers or CAD technicians facilitate us to deliver utmost quality in all CAD services or logo vectorization projects. Our in-depth knowledge allows us to convert old logo, graphic, artwork and drawings into vector format accurately. You just need to provide us a clearly visible hand-drawn or scanned copy of the symbol to be digitized.
We have been helping many clients from industries like web design companies, publishing houses, printing agencies, newspapers, etc. on a regular basis as their nature of work demands vector logos or vectorization support frequently. Our logo vectorization specialists believe in satisfying their customers with quality raster to vector conversion services at industry’s best turnaround time.
Get in touch today to give your company a unique identity with our unmatched logo vectorization services! We are available 24x7 to provide a no obligation quote and support.